Smooth handling and durability in any season.
Built to deliver exceptional ride quality and stability, the AVID Touring-S affords a new level of confidence for the daily drive. Outfit your car or minivan with a set of the AVID Touring S-tires. It's a decision you'll be more than comfortable with.
- Twin Rail Stability Rib: Offers better on-center feel and minimizes pattern noise.
- Tapered Rain Channels: Work in tandem with circumferential grooves to accelerate water evacuation for optimal wet traction.
- Luxury Sidewall Construction: Utilizes a tapered, hard rubber insert, twice the height of conventional inserts, for better absorption of bumps and vibrations.
- Cross Traction Sipes: Create more biting edges for better traction and handling in wet or wintery conditions.
- Silent Shoulder: Uses extra sipes and variable tread block sizes to keep road noise low for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Tri-Plex Tread Compound: Provides increased tread life and improved traction through a combination of advanced cap, base and buttress compounds.
- Contoured Bead Design: Creates a tighter bead-to-rim fit for increased durability, improved handling and a smoother ride.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Avid ENVigor™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Extensa A/S Tire (Toyo Tires)
$63.54 - $94.14
S.Drive™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
$91.35 - $248.06
Destination LE with UNI-T Tire (Firestone)
$123.63 - $178.63
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
$213.07 - $214.26
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
$131.23 - $246.14
Solus KR21 Tire (Kumho)
Assurance® TripleTred™ Tire (Goodyear)
$93.65 - $243.11
Winterforce UV Tire (Firestone)
Assurance® Fuel Max® Tire (Goodyear)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.